The protection of e-mail is becoming more and more diverse. Your Security strategy is a key part of delivering this – How do you choose common email security systems? It’s worth developing a deeper understanding to effectively prevent the risks.
Spam filtering system and anti-spam gateway
Email Spam is any email that is forcibly sent to a user’s mailbox without the user’s consent. It is spam. Has the following characteristics:
1. The user is not licensed and is not related to the user
2. Spread a large number of false advertisements
3. Obtain email addresses in the form of deception and phishing
Spam emails take advantage of the low cost of emails and send a large number of promotional or scam emails. The spam filtering system can identify received emails, filter out emails that are harmful or meaningless to the recipient, and discard them.
Virus email filtering system
The virus email filtering system uses advanced technology to incorporate emails that may receive viruses into the virus database. The machine can scan and compare them to block or delete them, ensuring that users receive secure emails, with the following advantages:
1. Reduce the click-through rate of poisoned emails;
2. Reduce the impact of email viruses on the system.
3. Data Loss Prevention
Email Trust and Privacy Solution
The system can prevent users from intentionally or maliciously leaking important data, and focuses on solving four major issues of sensitive corporate information:
1. Confidential information leaked by the user unintentionally or by mistake;
2. Unauthorised Data access in Transit, or on The Client or the Server.
3. Phishing – Impersonating, Tampering with documents and emails.
It’s a common Myth that ‘My Mail is Secure’ very often the mail is only secure on a small part of its journey, for example from client to Service provider, it is often in clear text on the server and client. This can be accessed whether that is illegal, or even in some cases the data can legally be taken without any knowledge or notice.
We can deploy an easy to use, simple system, that encrypts mail data, and uses strong identification to protect data and identity. This allows…
1. Controlled access, thereby ensuring the security of email information
2. Prevents theft of e-mail data due to equipment loss or server compromise
3. Resist email impersonation (Phishing), tampering and eavesdropping
4. Exchange, legally sign or ‘Stamp’ documents internally or for 3rd parties.