We have worked with a great number of Clients that have tried to Implement S/MIME for end to end email encryption. Here are some of the issues we noted：
- Difficult to Implement and Complex
- Inefficient: configure S/MIME certificates manually
- Public key exchanges
- Need to put your own ‘Trust Infrastructure’ in place which can be costly and not always possible
- Poor End user experience resulting in up to 40% increase in email related helpdesk tickets
Clients that use the free MeSince application, solve all above mentioned issues, it allows S/MIME encryption to be
- S/MIME certificate be configured automatically
- Encryption automated
- No need to exchange public key certificates manually
- Timestamp for every email to certify sending time.
- Document Signing Trusted by Adobe.
- Provides a great end user experience, for example Uses the same email address, and you do not have to ‘setup’ each contact or tell them the ‘Key’
- You don’t have to build your own trust infrastructure
- You control the data and the keys
MeSince is the first and the only Certificate Authority offering Deploying S/MIME Application automatically across the enterprises. Only 3 steps to start to encrypt your emails for your company:
- Download MeSince Email Client at www.mesince.com
- Install MeSince
- Login your email account and password
You can start to encrypt your email in 3 minutes. If you want to have a demo with us or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44-20-7993-8937 or visit our website at www.mesince.com.